LOCAL MARKETING MISSION:
Get more 5 star reviews for your business and understand the importance of managing your online reputation.
These are Bernadot Studios’ scores based on our experience working with business owners. These ratings assume no specialized technical or design skills.
- Difficulty level for completing this mission yourself 50% 50%
- Urgency 100% 100%
- Cost 20% 20%
Right now, your online reviews are either sending people to your business or into the arms of your competitors.
Online reviews are critical to generating more leads for your business.
Websites like Google (the most important), Facebook, Yelp and others are the new gatekeepers of lead generation, as they will help people decide if they are going to check out your business.
63% of consumers say they are likely to check online reviews on Google before visiting a business — more than any other review site. Source: (ReviewTrackers study, 2018)
Negative reviews drive away customers. 94% say an online review has convinced them to avoid a business. Source: (ReviewTrackers study, 2018)
93% of local consumers use reviews to determine if a local business is good or bad. Source: (BrightLocal study, 2017)
53% of customers expect businesses to respond to negative reviews within a week. But 63% say that a business has never responded to their review. Source: (ReviewTrackers study, 2018)
Displaying reviews on your website can increase conversions by 270%. Source: (Spiegel Research Center, 2017)
Getting a negative review removed from a website can be difficult to impossible.
Therefore, in order to protect your business and reputation, you need to implement a system to start accumulating favorable reviews from your customers and clients. This is important because in the event you receive a poor review, you will have enough favorable reviews to absorb it.
Critical: Make sure you online reviews are authentic. Do not get reviews from people who are not actual customers or clients. There can be sever fines for posting fraudulent reviews.
Online Business Reviews Warning Signs:
If any of the following are represented in your online reviews, you are likely sending prospects to your competitors:
- Negative reviews
- No reviews or too few
- Total review score less than 4 stars
- Lack of current reviews (reviews are more than 3 months old)
- No timely response to negative reviews
Doing It Yourself:
- Setup your 3rd party accounts for your business (GMB, Facebook, Yelp, Etc)
- Ask your customers to leave you reviews or send them an email
- Monitor your 3rd party sites for feedback so you don’t miss anything (especially negative reviews)
- Properly reply to negative review
Subscribe to a Complete System:
You just enter your customer’s name and email (or mobile phone number), and we take care of the rest.
Our 5 Star Engine solution provides gives you with a suite of services, including:
- Emailing your customers with a professional feedback request (including up to 2 reminders)
- Acquiring a feedback score and comments for your website
- Posting positive feedback comments automatically to your website
- Prompting online reviews at 3rd party review websites like Google, Facebook, etc.
- Displaying your rating score (including 3rd party sites) on your website (widgets or small popup)
- Email alerts when a new review is left on a 3rd party monitored site (Google, Facebook, Yelp)
- Links to help you quickly reply to 3rd party reviews (especially the negative ones)
Get help with Bernadot Studios
We understand that you may not have the time or desire to go through this process, so we offer a service to do this for you.
Complete online review and reputation management suite starting at only $99 / mo.