Get our exclusive ROADMAP to help you reach your goals faster and at less cost.
- Learn the steps required to establish your business online to get more clicks and leads
- Learn what to avoid for your business..and what to embrace (social media, review sites, media platforms, etc.)
- The best way to get top rankings in Google without spending a dime
- Learn one of the biggest mistakes small business owners make that can make the difference between surviving and thriving (we’ve done it, so you can learn from our mistakes)
Free Tip: First stop on our Roadmap is to claim and complete your Google My Business page for your business. And if you have more than one location, make sure to add a separate listing for each.
“As soon as I met Scott I knew I was in good hands. He has a wealth of knowledge and you can tell he genuinely cares about his clients and wants them to be 100% satisfied. I absolutely love the new look of my website! I now have clients contacting me through the website for services, which we never had before.”Erica Stanek, D.D.S.
Give your web visitors a new perception of your business…
- Is your website old and outdated?
- Are you embarrassed or hesitant to send prospects to it?
- Your website is your business online, so it needs to represent you professionally and wisely
- All of our websites include the ability for you to manage and update your own site, if you choose
- Design matters. Photos matter. Words matter. Get the help you need to get a leg up on your competition…
Click image above to open image in new window.
“Scott is awesome- his sense of flow and the direction of content made all the difference in the world. His knowledge of marketing principles and how to utilize them in the framework of a website as well as how that applies to your real-world business operations is second to none.”Jeff & Audrey Wasley
Discover your biggest marketing hurdle and what to do about it?…
- Best-selling author and marketing consultant, Chet Holmes, noted: “The single greatest marketing challenge today is the “clutter factor”
- Chet defines “clutter” as the average person’s overwhelming exposure to ads and marketing messages – estimated to be 3000-30,000 per day
- The effect of clutter is that marketing costs have essentially tripled and ad effectiveness has been cut in half. This means, on average since the 1990’s, businesses are spending 3 times as much on marketing for half the results
- So how do you cut through the clutter? Answer: by working smarter via a defined strategy – it’s easier than it sounds
“Bernadot Studios marketing processes are based upon my own business experience and, more importantly, my daily passion for learning from inspirational teachers of marketing and life, including: Dr. Flint McGlaughlin, Dale Carnegie, Seth Godin, Jay Abraham, Joe Polish, Russell Brunson, Chet Holmes, Michael Port, Chris Smith, Allen Dib, Wayne Dyer, Tony Robbins, Jim Rohn, Ryan Deiss, Robert Cialdini, Zig Ziglar and Gary Vaynerchuk.”Scott Bernadot
Confused? Get free advice with no obligation…
- You’re invited to call (608) 790-4000 for a free 15 minute Q & A session – no obligation – no pressure – no cost
- Do you even need a website? Truth is not every small business does right away – sometimes you need to see if your idea has legs so you can start with other services – we’ll tell you where at no cost
- We’re big on karma…so we freely educate business owners so they can make the best choices for their business
“You have given us a new, very important sales tool which is already paying off.”Bruce Zmolek
Priority Support and Service…
- 24 hour response guarantee – or we credit your account $50.00 (we had to do this just once)
- You can generally expect replies within minutes, including evenings and weekends
- You will have the option to update your website yourself, or we can do it for you
- NEW: Screen sharing updates and support. We talk on the phone and you watch me make live updates to your site – just how you want them…
“Every request or issue has been handled in a timely manner and followed through until we reached completion or a solution. We have never (yes, never) had to call you twice about a single technical issue.”Mary Macken-Garry
Get a business that loves the La Crosse Community…
We’ve donated services to the following organizations:
- La Crosse Riverfest
- Applefest USA
- La Crosse Boy Choir
- Stars of Tomorrow Baseball & Softball Tournaments
- ABLE Inc.
- Aquinas Wrestling
- Congregational Preschool
Are you a non-profit? You may be eligible for our 25% discount.
Scott, I need to thank you for everything that you did for our Riverfest website. You went above and beyond our expectations. There are not a lot of people that would have done what you did. When our previous web team informed us that they no longer were available to make the changes to our site, and our festival was 6 weeks away, I was totally at a loss for what we would do. From our initial meeting to the to the completion of the new site, you had us up and running in 7 days. I am going to recommend you to everyone! Thank you so much for a wonderful experience!Mike Schieber
Website solutions for busy people…
- “Done for you” home page – all content and design for the home page is prepared for you
- Get access to our exclusive Page Template Library – big time saver in gathering and writing content for your website
- Optional writing service available for additional pages (will require phone or in-person interview and additional fees)
- NEW for 2017: Screen sharing updates. I send you a link to view my screen (no software to install), we connect over the phone and we go through your updates one by one in real time so you can verify everything is just as you want it
“Speaking to you live while we navigate through our ideas and changes for my website is so efficient for me.”Peter Schank