We are happy to announce that we just launched the 2010 version of RiverfestLacrosse.com today at about 4:00pm.
This was a fun project, and I want to personally thank Michael Schieber, Riverfest President, and John Kockler, Riverfest Secretary, for selecting Bernadot Studios for this project. We had a lot fun building it and we put this site together in just under a week. Lots of late nights and coffee for me, but I think it was all worth it.
Let’s take a look at some of the features of the site:
- WordPress Platform – built using the state-of-the-art WordPress platform (We’re WP junkies)
- Facebook Photo Gallery – this allows the Riverfest staff to manage all of their photos via Facebook and pull them into the website.
- Contact Form – we route your emails to the appropriate contact using this awesome software
- Facebook Integration – like button and link to our FB page
- RSS feed – stay in touch with your RSS reader
- Slideshow with featured events and links
- Easy menu management
- Banner Ad management for the sponsors
- Event Calendar with Fancy Box technology to display larger versions of images as well as navigation
Testimonial from Riverfest President, Mike Schieber:
Scott, I need to thank you for everything that you did for our Riverfest website. You went above and beyond our expectations. There are not a lot of people that would have done what you did. When our previous web team informed us that they no longer were available to make the changes to our site, and our festival was 6 weeks away, I was totally at a loss for what we would do. From our initial meeting to the to the completion of the new site, you had us up and running in 7 days. I am going to recommend you to everyone! Thank you so much for a wonderful experience!