Bernadot Studios celebrated its 5 year anniversary on December 1, 2008. We are so thankful to all of our clients, service providers and colleagues. If there is anything I have learned over the years, it is that business is about people and relationships. No man or woman is an island, and it has taken the ideas, suggestions, help, guidance, work, encouragement, and trust of others to create a successful web design firm.
Ok, let’s have some fun at our expense. Step into our time machine an let’s head back to 2003.
Here is a series of our home pages* from over the years (courtesy of archive.org).
*Please note that some of the images do not appear as the original, as archive.org is not always able to save all images and settings.
I must admit, I did like that fish. 😉
Other changes and future offerings include:
- My wife Meghan (defintely my better half) is now working with me, and our 6 month old daughter helps out when she can, too (one word – naps).
- We have created strong alliances with DigiSage, QTH, PlugandPress and MediaCore Studios and some other top secret people. These folks are among the best in the business in my eyes, and I am happy to work with each of them.
- WordPress is our clay. We like getting our hands dirty. Look to us for websites you can update yourself, post videos, images, polls, integrate a Gmail calendar, and more.
- Turn key website solutions (that look great) – monthly subscriptions
- We are going to launch an inspirational site for WordPress designers – cool sites to drool over
- Lots more good stuff too. Make sure to sign-up for our email alerts to stay in the loop.
So cheers to the first 5 years. The next 5 is going to be a great ride. We hope you join us.