Do you offer website maintenance services?
We have an optional, though highly recommended Support, Maintenance & Security package that costs just $50 per month.
This package packs a big punch by including all of the following services to keep your site running smoothly:
- Phone & email support for assistance with managing site content
- Self-updating WordPress training videos
- WordPress core updates & resolution of any issues that could potentially occur
- Plugin updates & resolution of any issues that could potentially occur (approved plugins only)
- Site monitoring & protection for malware
- Site monitoring and protection for unauthorized file alterations
- Monitoring and protection of unauthorized users
- Site cleanup in the event that the site has been compromised
Do you offer support after my site has launched?
Yes. Customer support is the cornerstone of our business. We provide support 7 days a week. We return all messages within 24 hours, typically within minutes during business hours. We also offer an affordable support package to keep your site safe and secure.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept checks, PayPal payments, and debit or credit cards.
What should I look for when hiring a web designer?
Just like any profession, you must be cautious when hiring a web designer. Every designer brings different skills, talents and experience to your project. Here are a few things to consider:
- Years in business
- References / testimonials
- Portfolio – do you like the style of their work
- What tools, software and technologies are they using to build websites
- Do they allow you to make your own changes to your site or do you need to call them
- Do they offer security, maintenance and support
- Are they available every day of the week to answer your support questions
- Do they return emails and calls within minutes and hours, not days and weeks later
- Will they be around to help you with your site in a year, 3 years, 5 years
- Do they have experience selling products online themselves
Can I update my own website with your solution?
Yes. Our solution makes it easy for you to manage your own content from any computer that has an internet connection. There is no special software to install.
Can you help me with: web hosting services, buying a domain name, desiging a logo, setting up email, etc?
Yes. We provide our clients with a full service experience to meet their needs. If it relates to your website, we most likely provide a solution.
Do you provide training or instructional resources?
Yes. We have training available to meet your needs. Including user manuals, video tutorials and personalized (on location / over the phone) training if requested.
Do you use WordPress?
Yes. We are a WordPress only firm. All of our sites are built using WordPress. Even if you don’t use our services, we highly recommend you find a designer that works with WordPress.
Why do you only use WordPress?
Delivers most bang for your buck:
- Software itself is free
- Grows with your business
- Flexible design framework
- Search engine penetration
- Self-manageable content
Can you add a blog to my new site?
Yes. We can add a blog to your site that you can easily manage yourself (images, videos, etc.).
I don’t live in La Crosse, WI. Can you still build a website for me?
Absolutely. We’ve built sites for businesses around the country without ever meeting face-to-face. If you can communicate via email, we can design a site for you.
How long does it take you to build a website?
Typically 30 days. Times may vary depending on requirements and our schedule, but we strive to accommodate your needs.
I have a website but no one can find it in the search engines. Can you help me?
Yes we can. We have solutions that will help you penetrate the search engines over and over again for the keywords and phrases your customers use to find you. This helps you attract new customers and clients. We’ve helped one client triple their traffic and another double their sales in the first year. We can help you too.
Can you update / complete my existing site?
Sorry, but we do not work with existing websites or make changes to existing sites. We implement our own, known-working, solutions for our clients.